FAQs for Buyers
Land and property auctions are about more than buying something. For buyers, an auction is an opportunity to own a piece of land and build a future, a chance to discover a treasure from times past, or a great way to spend the day enjoying the friendly competition that takes place every time the auctioneer opens the bidding. Best of all, you and the market decide what something is worth – never pay more than a price that is fair to you.
How do I sign up to bid on items?
- Please coming to the mobile clerking office to obtain your bidding number.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to register for a bidding number.
- You must have your drivers license.
- You must complete the information on the bid card number – providing your current mailing address and phone number and agree to the bid terms on the bottom of the number and sign.
- Hang on to your bid card – you are responsible for the bidding number assigned to you. If case of lost bid card – inform the auction clerks immediately!
- Choose the item(s) you would like to purchase and hold the bid card up during the bidding process.
- When done – please come to our mobile office for payment.
What forms of payment do you take?
- We accept cash or checks.
- We accept Visa & Mastercard – with a 3% convenience fee.